Monday, May 2, 2022

Adam T- V8


The title of my image is V8 because that is the engine that is in this specific Corvette. It is one of my friends’ dad’s old 73’ Corvette. It was taken outside around the time of the architecture assignment and was taken with my Rebel XS Canon camera. I edited it by just dimming the lighting so the reflection of the sun isn’t as blinding and you can capture the components of the engine. I feel as if it could be better if I got a bit closer to capture more details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this photo because it an engine of a chevy and sadly its not a camero but if its a chevy I'm alll good for it

Anonymous said...

I really love this and all of the detail that goes along with it. I like that where the engine gets bright and it focuses you towards that part of the image. I think there could be a little more contrast but besides that i like this photo a lot. -E.S