Monday, May 2, 2022

Ani W- Stranger Things Action Figures


 I've titled this image Stranger Things Action Figures since this photo is of two characters from the Netflix show Stranger Things, (yep very creative with naming things, not). I took this image over the weekend in a dark hallway of my house using my Canon Camera. I edited this image by using some of the Nik collection filters from photoshop. I really enjoyed staging the characters, using different types of lighting, and editing the photo making it look like a scene from the show!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love stranger things! I love how it's black and white and at first I thought it was an actual scene from the show! very dramatic and the shadows are perfect.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, I like that Is black and white and some detail is brighter than the other one. Great Job

Anonymous said...

This photo looks cool, but I wish focus was a little sharper so I can have a better look of the figures. I really like the dark areas of the photo though. There isn't much light areas, but this gives the photo an eerie vibe, which is what I really like about this picture. Good Job!