Monday, December 3, 2018

Rachel G - Diamond Color Efex Pro

The title of this image is “Diamond Color Efex Pro.” This was taken in September in my room. It was taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T6i. I edited the photo by using the Graduated User Defined filter and I chose the color as a magenta. I also brought the vertical shift in colors down a little so the diamond wasn’t magenta. The photo could be better if the scratches on the diamond weren’t as visible. But overall, I liked the way that the light reflected off of the diamond in the picture.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!! I like how focus it is. Also all the colors in it.

Anonymous said...

This picture is amazing, it's so clear and focused which make it look so good and I love the colors in the background and in the diamond. Very well done!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool pic it's one of a kind. the clearness of the diamond and the color of the light help create a cool background for it. Very well taken!

Anonymous said...

This is a very good photo. I like the shadow of the diamond in the background, it gives good depth to the image. I wish you could have rotated the image a little bit so that the ground is level, but overall I don't see anything else to critique.

Anonymous said...

This photo is clean and magnificent. I like that you thought of a different but equally creative way to take a great photo of a diamond.

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture! The quality is very good, and centered on exactly what it should be focused on. The reflection of the diamond and the shadow are my favorite parts of this photo.

Anonymous said...

This is a really great picture. You did a great job on editing this picture. The defined filter really brought the diamond out and the reflections. I feel like it would look better if you cropped it in more or moved whatever it was in the way in the top left corner. Overall good job!

Jasmine W - HHS