Monday, December 10, 2018

Katie H- Sunset on the Streets

The title of this photo is called Sunset on the Streets. It was taken from inside my car while I was on the way home one day; coming home on the highway. This was taken around September 17th. This was taken with my camera on my iPhone 7. I edited it but increasing saturation to see the sunset colors and by adding focus to the photo to make it sharper. It could be better if the photo was clearer. It is a little blurry if you look at the trees. I thought the colors of the photo turned out really pretty and overall is a decent photograph of the sunset one evening.Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like they way the sunset looks. The color is really there and very vibrant. The trees make a good texture to the picture and it makes the photo more vivid. The focus on the clouds looks really good. The picture is also symmetric which i like a lot it makes a good look for the picture. Over all a great picture good job.

Anonymous said...

I love the composition of this picture. The treeline fading away into the middle of the picture looks really good. I think you could have improved this picture by putting it in better focus.

Anonymous said...

I love the detail and sharp focus that can be found in the leaves in the trees with the soft glow from the sunset reflecting off of them. The lines of the tree tops are also strong leading lines that direct my eye to the brightest part of the picture. The contrast of the dark green to nearly black trees to the delicate color on the clouds makes for a very pleasing picture. Overall, this picture is very calming, from the colors and natural details and would definitely be a keeper.

Faye M HHS