Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Emily S- Untitled

This picture is untitled. This picture was taken this past summer at Santa Rosa/Destin Beach in Florida on 30A. This picture was taken with my Nikon d3400. I edited this picture by brighten it to make the sand a little whiter and the water a little bluer. I also sharpened it a little so you could see everything clearer. I think I could have taken a little more time to edit this picture. But I really enjoyed this picture and it shows what I love about the beach.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. It is light and clean. I love how in the depth of field you can see the horizon and the little hut on the right. I also like how the colors are ombre. It gets lighter towards the left. Looks really good. This picture makes me happy because I love the beach. I would definitely hang this in my beach place.