Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Jacob D - Rigsby at Work

This image is titled “Rigsby at Work” and it features Mr. Rigsby working at a computer. It was taken in class on October 3, 2018 with my Nikon Coolpix S3700. I edited it by putting on a black and white filter and then played around with lighting, contrast, and colors. I think it could be better if it was a bit sharper and less blurred in certain areas. Other than that I love the photo as it is. I did also take it when he was paying attention and distracted with helping a student. It’s a candid shot.

1 comment:

Tyler W said...

Classic Riggy. I like this picture because of the black and white filter and the candid. I feel like there could be another filter added to make it a little bit better but I can't put my finger on it. Great pic.