Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Alyshan A - The White Flower Thing

The name of this photo is “The White Flower Thing.” I named it this because it is a white flower; however, I am not sure what type it is, so I just mention it as “thing”. This was taken a couple weeks ago in my front yard. I took this picture with the Sony New 5 camera. To edit the picture, I inscrease the contrast and significantly increased the definition. I wanted to do what I could to give the sharpest image of the flower. This could be better by touching up on the color aspect of the picture. I have no other information to say about my image.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The depth of field does very well to put more emphasis on the flowers closest to the camera. The colors also do well to bring even more attention to the flower. The contrast of the brown and greens to the bluish green white of the flowers adds a lot of visual interest. All-in-all, this photo would be a definite keeper! I really enjoy it!
Faye M- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. these are one of my favorite types of flowers and I think this picture really captures them well. I love how it really focuses on the whitest flower in the front. I would have maybe cropped the picture so the main flower was a little more centered. I also like how bright the picture is and all of the contrast between the browns and whites and greens in the picture. It's a really great picture!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I feel that this image gives great depth and perception to it's surroundings.Although I would love to see the definition increased just a little so that the water droplets on the flowers could be seen much more easily.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like the way the focus is on the flower in front but the ones in the back are still visible. I think that adds to the depth and perception of the picture as well as the contrast between the white of the flower and brown in the pine straw. Really cool!