Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Waseem A- Fire Alarm

I started editing this picture when I first joined digital photography class this semester. I started out by messing around with different photos, and this was one of them. I sharpened the whole picture like crazy and then liquified several parts of the fire alarm. I used the pucker tool to give the alarm an hourglass look. This week I added in some sand to the “hourglass”. What I could have done better to this picture is to crop the sides a little bit more and darken the image a bit. This photo was taken by my iPhone 6S Plus on the E hallway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the lighting is good and the saturation should be bumped up a little. The angle could have been adjusted to make the photo straight. you should have probably chosen a different subject. Maybe take a picture of a cat or something interesting or different.