Thursday, April 20, 2017

Kristie M- Push Button for...

The title of this picture is “Push Button For…” This picture was taken at a crosswalk at the Grove a few months ago. I took this picture with my nikon camera and edited it by using a black and white filter with a mask and then using the brush tool to reveal the yellow in the button. Before creating the black and white layer, I changed the color balance to make the yellow more vibrant and stand out more. The image could have been better if I had removed the scratches and spots on the sign.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture a lot. I think the scratches on the sign give it personality. It was a good idea to make the yellow more vibrant.

Anonymous said...

This picture really caught my attention when I first looked at it. The picture has a mysterious mood about it. The button stood out the most because it was the only thing in color in the photo. I think this picture could have been better if was cropped a little more to the left and zoomed in. It would have been cooler if the grass behind the pole was darker to focus more on the button. Other than that, I believe this is a wonderful piece!