Friday, September 30, 2016

Brandon H- Snake


This is a picture of Idaho’s Snake River. I took this on a bus using a nikon digital camera. It was rally hard to do because I had to move until all reflections and glare were removed. The bus threatened to fall off the road and down the cliff face many times but nobody cared because of the view. I edited it by upping the saturating a tiny tiny bit, and I really don’t think I could have done anything to make it better other than taking the picture at night when the stars were out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photo! I really like how this photo has a shallow depth of field and focuses on the first row on the sound board. If I were to change anything it would be to crop top (What I think is wood) out of the photo. I think that this picture is great but needs more of a story to go with it and the events you did or do in the youth room.
-Tyler L.

Anonymous said...

Great photo man! I love how the lighting is with the sun barely poking out of the clouds in various spots and the colors are outstanding across the board. If I were to change anything it would be the redness that I believe I see from the ground where the mountains are.

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo! I how the river itself creates an curve for the eyes to follow. The contrast of the sky and river create a very balanced color scheme. This photo has a very peaceful mood. It gives a happy feeling. I would increase the exposure a little bit because the mountains are kind of dark, but that might over-expose the sky. The river is the main focus of the subject, and the sharp focus draws attention to the river. If I would change one thing, I would edit out the pole on the right. -Joey B HHS