Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Zack C - PhotoBlog Statement 6


I couldn’t create a name for this picture that didn’t sound arrogant or pretentious. This a iPhone picture of my house. This is my choice for PhotoBlog due to its monochromatic color scheme and white background. I think it looks really cool. I intentionally, during the taking of the picture, framed a cherry tree against the house to the left to prevent the shot from being a simple picture of a house. The tree adds an interesting variety to the shot that prevents staleness at least. The diffused, even lighting in the overcast sky really allows a consistent shade of pink across the house and truly makes the shot. My only real complaint is that some parts of the house aren’t pink or aren’t pink enough, and they were difficult to cover over, like the chimney-top. Overall, I really like this picture and I’m interested to hear what others think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This photo is really cool! I like the monochromatic house and the regular sky, it makes the photo come together really good. The trees also look really cool with the pink buds. Awesome photo Zach!!



RP - HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is literally soooooo good! I love the colors more than my own life. I wish I had a Pink house! If I were to change anything Id take some saturation out so the pink was a little softer and the grass looked better. Overall great job!

A.W HHS

Anonymous said...

DOOOOOOOOPE

Anonymous said...

DOPE!