Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Maison R- Rustic

I named this image “Rustic” because of the evident rust on the roof. It was taken in Old Town Helena for the architecture assignment a couple weeks ago. I took it with my Canon PowerShot SX410 IS. I increased the vibrance and saturation of some colors to make them stand out. I also used the dodge and burn tools on both the roof and sky. It could be better if I was at a different angle. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the way this picture turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cool!!!!!!! I really love the angle you took this image at! I also like how you got just a little part of the shingled roof in this image! The detail in this picture is great!!! I also like what color the sky is and how even the clouds are in the sky! Overall this pic is amazing!!!! great job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like the angle that you took you photo from. To make this photo better I would have cropped a little bit of the sky out.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I really like the angle you took it from! Its so simple but the picture is still really good. I also like how the sky and clouds are so pretty.