Wednesday, April 6, 2016

CJ G - Horsepower

The title of the selected image is ’Horsepower’ because the car is the most powerful car I’ve rode in. This picture was taken in my driveway a couple weeks ago when my uncle came to town. I took this with my Canon Rebel. When I edited this I added text in the top left corner for the assignment. I also sharpened the image so you can see the rain drops. Along with that I did some color editing. It could be better if there was a little more lighting at a different angle. I love this picture because the car is so powerful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is cool picture, CJ. I really like how the hard lighting against the black background flows over the hood of the car, the bumps and ridges all highlighted. Very impressive. Also, the white water droplets look like sand under that light. And catching them in the air like that is a great touch too. Overall, the picture is balanced and visually interesting, and the quote fits the theme. If I had a complaint, it would have to be the font of the quote you chose. It's kinda goofy looking against the seriously awesome car shot. It's almost like you chose Comic Sans. I would recommend investing some extra time into font-scouring to find a more appropriate font.