Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Henry S - Nearsighted

The title of this image is “Nearsighted” because I wanted to make this pic look like what I see through my eyes without glasses or contacts. It was taken on August 23, 2015. It was taken with a Nikon D3200. I edited it by messing around with the contrast, vibrance and then by adding a bit of a motion blur. I used the history brush tool to clear up the signs on the side of the road to make them the only clear spots in the image. I’m open to ideas on how to make it better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I was confuse about why the picture was so burry but when I read your caption it made so much sense. It so true, I know how you feel with out my glasses or contact I see the world just like that so to me this picture is so relevant to show how people see the world different. Chris C- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the idea you chose for this image. I think that you were able to show me what being nearsighted looks looks like. I think that for the idea you tried to create, that this image is very good. I don't know if i would change anything because this is an attempt to capture what you see. Overall, I think this is a very good image.