Thursday, November 13, 2014

Kate M- Photoblog 3

The title of this image is Photoblog 3. I took this picture a few weeks ago for the Night and Day assignment in my pool. I took it with my canon rebel t3. When I edited this picture I mostly used the selective color tool to adjust various colors. I made her hair and eyelashes darker, her skin whiter, her lips redder, and the water more blue. I also added more contrast and made the photo brighter. If I were to make this photo better I would change her bathing suit so that there weren’t tassels everywhere. I would change her bathing suit color so that it didn’t match the color of the water so closely. I also need to think of a better name for the photo.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cool! I really like the mood of it. I also like how clear the focus is, you can see all the ripples in the water. I also like the coloring, her lighter skin really pops in the water.
Kerry M- HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I love the color just bursts out and it's such a beautiful atmosphere.

Anonymous said...

I love how prominent the color blue is in this picture. The water looks almost extraterrestrial. The light really puts an emphasis on her skin. I think the way you edited this males the picture very cool and help relay the moment more.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo I love the super blue background.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, I love that your model looks like a mermaid, i love how she compliments the water. Its beautiful wonderful work. Its just so beautiful.

Peyton H-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture by far has probably been my favorite photo Ive seen on this blog! The steps on how you edited this photo was so smart! I liked how you edited the selective colors to make it compliment your model. Grace H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how you chose to adjust and enhance the blue in the is photo. I don't think that this picture could get my better honestly! It looks very well edited and professionally done.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because it has a very unique feeling to it. The exposure is good, and the color makes the picture very pretty. The best part of the photo is how the water looks.

Alice B - HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I like how you changed the color of her hair, and her skin. I agree, that I would like it a little better if the bathing suit was a different color, but other than that I love this picture!

Leah B-HHS

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture and how you went about editing it. making her skin lighter was a great idea so the water stands out more. I do agree that the bathing suit could have been a different color but other then that this is a really awesome picture!

Taylor T.~HHS