Thursday, November 13, 2014

Jordan H- Candid Caroline

The title of this image is “Candid Caroline.” I took this picture for the portrait assignment last weekend. I took this picture with my Canon EOS Rebel t3i. To edit this picture, I edited it in Photoshop. I adjusted the brightness, saturation, vibrance, and offset. On her skin I used the brush and filled in her skin to make it more even. I whitened her teeth and added detail in the picture by running the saturation brush over specific areas. This picture could be better if I cropped her arm out, making more focus on her laughing. Overall, I am very happy with this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joicelyn R- HHS

This picture is adorable! I think you have a natal talent for taking pictures and she is a natural at bing the model. I think this picture is perfect as is.

Anonymous said...

super swag picture! i like the brightness of the photo!
-cross jenkins

Anonymous said...

This is a really good photo. I love the lighting and the composition. It's all done very well. This picture is focused great and really clear.
-Abbey Smith HHS