Thursday, September 20, 2012

Luiza L.- Piano

This picture was taken in the office of my house. It is of my piano, which is important to me because it is something I am very dedicated to and spend a lot of time one. I chose this picture to put on the PhotoBlog because I felt it is the picture that best represents me. I edited this picture by cropping it down and increasing the shadows. I did not have to do much editing because I already liked how it looked when I took it. I am happy with how this picture turned out.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luiza,
I love this photo. I love the leading lines from the piano keys, the contrast of colors, and the reflection of the black keys on the wood. The lighting is a bit much because of the flash. It leaves a harsh glare on the wood of the Piano.
Alyssa Young HHS