Monday, September 24, 2012

Abhay T- Tennis


This photo is of my tennis racket and a ball placed near the center of the racket. I really enjoy this photo because it shows my hobby of playing Tennis. This picture was taken on my front lawn, where I placed the tennis racket on the ground, and I shot from several angles, but this one turned out the best, in my opinion. The original photo included more grass than I wanted to, so I cropped it. I also changed the saturation to make the colors stand out, and also made the photo cooler. This picture could be better if the tennis ball was not really as bright as it is.

2 comments:

Sarah P. said...

I really love this picture! The bold colors of the racket and the tennis ball really pop against the green grass. This photo is very sharp and in focus. I also like the diagonal position the racket is in. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! The grass is the first thing I noticed about the picture and the true green, red, and white make the picture a bit surreal. The diagonal is probably the best perspective you could have taken on this picture, and the leaves are a nice touch. I personally like the ball, and its brightness adds a left to right light balance that makes this picture even better.

Danny J