Monday, May 10, 2021

Valentina R- Dancing Water


 There are three separate photos turned into a collage. The first photo that I used as my background was taken at a beautiful nature park where there was a long stream of water with sunspots peaking through the trees. The second photo that I duplicated to connect together to make a larger shape and add more texture to the photo was a  glass vase mounted on the wall at the art museum in Birmingham city. The last photograph was a huge bottle cap that was on a wall next to posters at a pizza restaurant near the moss rock entrance. To edit it, I cut out the vase and bottle cap and had just put multiple of them around the original image. I also changed the layers to multiple, overlay, soft light, ect. To give the collage more depth. All these photos were taken with my Iphone XR, and these photos were all taken when I had been to each individual place for the first time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture! I love the lighting and the depth of field. I also like how some objects seem closer to you than others. This picture reminds me of some sort of ocean in an alternate universe. I really love the colors and how abstract everything is. Overall, I really love your picture! I could see it in an art exhibit.

L.W. -HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture It does an amazing job of drawing in your eye and making you want to look around at all the detail and figure out what everything is. Really great job!

E.J. - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. It almost looks like a painting which is amazing. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! It really stood out to me in the art show and in the blog. I love the movement of the image and the diversity. Really good job!

Anonymous said...

I really likes this image. I think the bottle caps and how they look like they are just floating in the water looks really cool. I also like all the color that i put into it and how their is a little shine and reflection from the water.

Anonymous said...

This picture is very unique! The picture itself gives me a painted feel which you have done so well editing. I really like how you layered each photo by not making one layer sticking out and letting the colors complement each other. Great job! JWK HHS