Thursday, May 6, 2021

Amira A- Behind The Sky


 The title of this picture is “Behind The Sky”. I took these pictures with my iPhone 6s, all these three pictures I took them in different places. I took the camel picture in my house and the street in front of my house, and the flower I took in the park. I edit the picture with a composite. I just add the flower, camel picture inside the sky and I change the light. To be better, when I take pictures of the sky I have to focus more light on the houses. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This image is really cool. It gives me dinosaur age vibes. All around great image. Good job. -AR HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! I like the way the pictures all blend together. One thing I would change is putting in more of the flowers and less of the tree so the green doesn't clash with the sunset. Overall this is a great image. -HB HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a great image, I love the combination of three different photos and how you made them all come together into one photo/theme. I would change the opacity on the sunset to be a little lighter, and the opacity on the flowers to be a little darker. It would bring the flowers out just a little bit more. Overall I think you did a fantastic job on this photo!

Anonymous said...

This is a photo from the photoblog that I really enjoy! I really like how much the colors from the sunset really pop out, without it being too much. In terms of the composite, you did a good job of making the image of the camel flow with the main image. The way that the camel image fades into the sunset sky looks really good. But like you mentioned, I would've liked to have seen more brightness around the houses towards the bottom of the image. But other than that, it's a really good photo!

Anonymous said...

I love how this photo turned out ! I like how you made it look in a 3d way which makes it look so good !!