Friday, May 4, 2018

Will C- Summer Night Nostalgia

This picture is called Summer Night Nostalgia, because even though this picture was taken a couple weeks ago it was night with my friend that gave me the feeling of summer and makes me excited for school to be out. We got on top of the Galleria parking deck next to Von Maur where you aren’t supposed to go but I mean us, being the complete and total bad bois that we are, got up there anyways and watched the sun set. John is standing in a puddle of water that had formed after it rained and the water reflected the sunset and I think ended up looking pretty cool. To edit all I did was make the image a little brighter to make the colors pop more. I just like this picture because it reminds of good times with my buds that we’ve had and will have to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this photo! The colors definitely pop, and I like how you made them brighter. I really like how John kind of resembles a shadow. It makes the "feel" that much cooler! Overall, great job! Summer can't come soon enough!!!
-Lauren T HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool photo! I love the warm tones, and the reflection of the sky on the building! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture! I like how you have very sharp colors and the silhouette of John standing against the sky. I also like how the ground reflects the sky. This is a keeper

Anonymous said...

This is a really beautiful picture. I like how you the sunset reflecting on the ground. I remember going up there with you guys, and it was really cool. Overall, this is a really great picture.

Mia Rouss- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, I love the contrast in him and the sunset. I absolutely love this picture, I would hang it upon my wall. - Emily R HHS