Thursday, December 11, 2014

lauren H- Fall Coffee

The title of this selected image is Fall Coffee. This photo was taken in my backyard on my porch when the sun was setting. It was taken with my Canon T2i rebel camera. I edited this photo by Changing the hue/saturation, it’s vibrance, it’s exposure, and put a warm photo filter on the picture. This picture could be better in terms of the way I zoomed in on the picture. I definitely should’ve backed up a little bit so I could get more of the background, just because the mug seems like there’s almost too much focus on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy this photo very much. The red gives the photo a nice "pop". The soft blur in the back ground is also very nice.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I love the reflection in the coffee cup. l also like the red color, it gives it vibrance.