Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ben D- Toothpick

The title of this image is Toothpick. This was taken in my friend’s back yard at a mini skatepark setup that we made. This photo was taken with a Canon t5i. I edited this photo by adding a black and white filter and sharpening the photo to create a more grainy, raw look that reflects the style of BMX. This photo could be better if I used a better flash to take the picture to freeze the action better and prevent the slight crescent shadow at the bottom of the image.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is a really great shot! I love how you captured the bike and person at this angle and it looks like he is going fast because the trees are blurry(this makes it cooler). I also like how you put this picture in black and white, it makes the picture more dramatic.

Madeline V.-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice photo! I like the angle of the shot and the black and white really adds cool contrast. The focus is also really good. I am assuming this is a pan!