Friday, December 8, 2023

Porter M- Sing About Me

This picture is called “Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst”. This was taken in my room for the still life assignment, and it details the vinyl to the Kendrick album, “Good Kid, m.A.A.d city” playing on the record player, presumably playing the song the excerpt on the screen displays. It was taken by my phone and I edited it by lowering brightness and raising contrast. It could be better if I had a light source directly pointed at the scene when I decided to take the picture. 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the feel of this pic

Anonymous said...

Pick artist, pick song, pick album. The picture matches the vibe of the album's cover, I also like how lyrics were added at the bottom of the picture. W shot.

Anonymous said...

I love Kendrick so much, and this album is so good. The set-up of this photo is very simple, yet it leaves the focus on the vinyl and the player as well. The photo doesn't have a lot of brightness and it almost makes the words too white? I can't quite explain it with the correct terms. Beautiful taste in music!

-JC HHS