Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Cedric C - Night Moon

The title of this image is Night Moon because of the image in general, This picture was taken a few weeks ago and I took it while I was in the car, i had just woken up and looked on the window and saw that and I thought it was pretty so I took the picture really quick before we went, thats why its shaky and it doesn’t have great quality, i edited it with photoshop really quick and simple edits, it could’ve been better if I had more time to react and if I had gotten out of the car to take a good picture.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool photo! Even though it is blurry I really like the colors apart of the sunset in this photo. I really like the mixture of colors from the blue in the sky and the streetlight on the road to the small bit of sunset speaking out from the night sky coming in.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like the colors of the sky, they make the photo look very nice. I also really like the moon in the picture. I think this was a great photo.

RS-HHS