Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Kayli M - Bejeweled Garden

This is one of the images that I took for the still life assignment in October called ‘Bejeweled Garden.’ It’s a photo of a butterfly hair-clip I had recently bought from an antique store surrounded by flowers. I took this photo at my house with my camera near a window for the lightning. I edited it by brightening the image and giving it a bit of texture. I think the image could have been better if my focus was a tad bit better but overall I really loved this image!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! The composition is great and the lighting really compliments the photo. Overall great!

Anonymous said...

This photo is really pretty! I really like the combination of colors (the blue background, brown and orange in the hair clip, and the white flowers). I also love the level of intricacy that can be seen in the image.

Anonymous said...

I overall really like this image. I like how you took the picture close up and can see the details of the hair clip. I also like the lighting of the photo.

RR-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! It's almost festive for me with the white and red and Christmas is around the corner! I think that the jewels looks blurry in certain areas, but that's probably just a me thing. Beautiful jewelry!

Anonymous said...

This photo is very nice!! The colors and composition of gives the vibe of this picture an antique feel. I like how the blue background goes really well with the gold and red. The way you also added white flowers give it more character. Overall, I love this photo of the jewelry!

Anonymous said...

I really like the Focus on this image. The focus on this image is great as you can see all the detail on this object. The cropping on this photo is very good. I like the close up look at the object makes the detail pop very nicely. I like this photo because the very detailed object was perfect for this close up style.

-DF, HHS