Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Nema H- Latte

The title of the image is called Latte and it was taken in Baba Java Coffee on September 12, 2019. It was taken with an iPhone XS Max and it made the image look like it was taken with a digital camera. I edited this picture by increasing the Brightness and Contrast to bring out the parts of the Latte Art. Also, I used Color Balance to darken the edges of the coffee and show the texture of it as well. This photo can be better if it was taken more above it than too close but other than that is really great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great image! I really like the lighting of the image and how the light is coming from one side of the image (right). I also like how the Latte is in the center of the image, it brings more of a focus to the center of the image. At the end I really like this picture, and I really like the pattern in the center of the Latte. Great Job!

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture i really loved it.I like the way it was foucing,and the coffee looks so yummy.you did a really good job.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I like that your depth of field was tight because it brings immediate attention to the latte and not the table underneath. I like to coloring but you seem to have bits of dark spots near the bottom left corner. The blue of the plate seems to fade into black and I'd personally want it to stay blue. And I would just wait to get it more in focus a bit more but besides that, this is a good photo that I would like on my phone.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. The exposure is really good. I would have recommended to back the camera up a little bit so that the whole cup and plate were in the framing. The lighting is pretty good, other than the corner on the bottom left. maybe next time you could use a control point. Other than those things I would definitely keep this photo on my wall. Great job.