Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Cameron Y - Gradient Leaves

My photo’s name is Gradient Leaves. It is of my nano-leaves that sit on my wall in my room.  I took this picture from a worms eye view with all the lights off.  It was honestly really hard to get this picture since my camera would have trouble adjusting to the changing color of the leaves.  I edited this photo by messing with the contrast, highlights, shadows and saturation so that the leaves and their colors would look better.  I am really proud with how this turned out since it was such a challenge to shoot, from the awkward angle to the constant changing color of the lights.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When the leaves are falling you like

Anonymous said...

This is so vibrant I really love this picture. I'm kind of surprised you managed to capture changing lights and still keep the picture at a great quality, that's really difficult to do sometimes. Plus, I can't tell but it looks like you've added a vignette or that may just be something else that was in the picture. But I like it.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I love the focus you have on the leaves and the way you placed your camera in order to change the depth of field. The colors are strong but not so much and prominent that demand attention. I love how your dark and light areas are in absolute contrast but they work very nicely. This would definitely my wallpaper on my phone because I love the colors and the vibrance that it pronounces.

Anonymous said...

Super vibrant. I love the color combination. Very nice, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice picture. The colors in this picture aren't too bright and aren't too dark and it is perfect. I can't think of anything that can make the picture better. Good job