Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Jacob D - The Saiyan Prince

My photo is a close up shot of a statue I own of the Dragon Ball Z character, Vegeta. The photo was taken in my room in a mini set up I made for taking shots for the still life assignment. I’m a huge fan of Dragon Ball and I thought it would be interesting to take photos of this statue for the still life assignment. I played with a lot of lighting and angles before I got this shot. I used a lot of the Nik Collection filters to get this intense look. I also had to play with the contrast, structure, and sharpness of it to get the desired look. I’d like to make it a little less grainy if I could edit it some more. Other than that this is one of my favorite shots I’ve taken this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture because I grew up watching this show and I can relate to it, Also It is a good shot with the main focus on the vegeta and the angle is good.