Thursday, May 15, 2014

Traci M- PupPortrait

The title of this image is PupPortrait. I took this a few weeks ago in my living room. I tok this with my cannon rebel xti and edited it with a black and white filter. I brought up the sharpness and the shadow details to focus on the fur. I added a color layer and colored her eyes with a reddish color to make the image a little  more interesting. The only thing I would change about this picture is have more equal lighting to get more detail in her face.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. It is such a good looking dog and the picture is so clear and detailed. The black and white image and the brownish eyes make the image look great. Good job.

Tyler C - HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. I love thats is black and white and then its eyes are that brownish reddish color! I love the angle and owe of the dog. Good job!
Shelby A

Anonymous said...

this picture looks really good! i love the angle you took this picture and the moment you took it at. i like the black and white layer you added and coloring in the eyes.
Nick A- HHS