Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Shreya M- Ferris Wheel

To edit this image, I increased the brightness and contrast, adjusted the levels, adjusted the curves, increased the exposure, decreased the vibrance and saturation, and increased the hue. I really like the effect of the clouds in the image and the way the ferris wheel seems to be reaching towards it. I also really like the subtle contrast between the subject and the background. The composition of the ferris wheel makes it look more grand because the sky is the only thing visible in the background. The lighting makes the image look bright and attracts attention. In this image, I’m really attracted to the fact that the clouds are soft and puffy, whereas the ferris wheel is angular and straight. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture. i like how you brightened up the image and contrast. the clouds add a great background for this picture.
Nick A- HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is really good! I really like how you cropped the image. I also think the lighten in the photo is nice. I like this photo!

Hope W.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. I like how this picture is really clear and I like the way you put the camera in the sky. My favorite part about this picture is that you took a picture of the ferris wheel and the blue sky together. it looks like the ferris wheel is in the sky which made this entire picture really cool. You did a really good job on this picture. Alex D-HHS