Tuesday, May 6, 2014

IsaacE- Flowers

This Image is titled “flowers,” mainly because i couldn’t come up with a creative name. This picture was taken with my Nikon D3200, at 46mm zoom, an f-stop of f/10, and a shutter speed of 1/6 of a second. I used a tripod with this image, along with a single light source to get the exposure gradient across the flowers. I found these flowers i my back yard, and put them in a dark colored vase. The way the single light source and the dark room combine to make the flowers appear to float i cool. the only thing i would change about this image was if the entire group of flowers were in focus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful photo. I love how how bright the center of the flower is so bright in contrast to the background. I know you said that you wish that all of the flowers were in focus but i think the the lack of focus adds more depth to the image. You did a great job.
Sydney B- HHs

Anonymous said...

this is such a beautiful picture. The back ground adds more color without taking away from the beauty of the flowers. Great picture.
jade b
hhs