Thursday, December 1, 2016

Skylar J - Autumn Leaves

This photo is called Autumn Leaves. It was taken about 2 weeks ago in the front of my house. I edited it by using the pictorialist method and I enhanced the contrast and brightness. It was taken with my iPhone 6s camera. It could be better if I would’ve gotten the entire red leaf in my picture because it is cut off on the top. I like this picture a lot because the filter I used gives it a kind of antique look and it really makes the dark parts of the leaf look rustic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photo is so pretty! I really like it! I like how the colors of the leaves stand out against the concrete.Even though the top is cut off it still has a very pretty fall feel to it. I sometimes think that phones can take really good photos! Good Job!! Sarah Page Harvey

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo. I really enjoy how sharp it is and how it captures the deitails. I also like how the colors stand out because there is no other distacting colors. I think it could be better if you got a yellow leaf in there as well. Over all it is a very good photo an really captures the nice fall look, great job!

Anonymous said...

i like the picture for one it fits with fall weather. but why does it look black on the leaf was it burned or was this the way you effected it.Great job on taking the picture though very nice and cool.

Anonymous said...

This picture is very nice! It gives a fall vibe and I love the colors on the leaves, the orange, red, and black spots. Also the ground under and the shadows are really good. I love how enhanced it looks. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I really like the color contrast of the red and orange on the bland background. I also really like the focus on the leaves and making them stand out. I like the fall mood this photo gives off.
Ryan G - HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the Fall colors used in this image. Also the leading line in the leaves. The lighting looks sharp which bring out the cement in the background.
-Sophia J HHS