Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Isaac E- Spider From Hell

This image combined multiple of my favorite images, and I love how they blend together. Most of the images were added in some form or another, except for the spider, which was subtracted. The spider’s colors were taken from the image, creating a negative image. The images i combined were two of the pictures i took for the reflections assignment, a picture i took for the night and day assignment, a picture from the still life assignment, and a picture i tok when it snowed that was not for any assignment. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool, I yellowy colors look good together, it kind of looks like an explosion behind the spider. Good job!
Mary C-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like how the background is blurred and how you can slightly see the candle in the background.
Gauge I- HHS

Anonymous said...

Great editing, I love the look of this photo. I feel like I would see this as a album cover somewhere.
Chris A-HHS