Friday, January 10, 2014

Sydney B- Street Light

This picture is called “Street Light”. I took this picture while I was in New York. i love this picture because of the angle that the picture was taken. I edited the picture by adding a lighter blue to the the middle of the sky closer tho the light and a darker blue around the branches. I also added hints of pink to the tips of some of the trees for a little bit of color contrast. Overall i really like this picture and wouldn’t change anything about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture! i lie the color of the trees and the bak ground. i think this picture is perfect i don't think that you should change anything

Anonymous said...

Nice photo! I love the angle and the adjustments of color. I also agree that nothing should be changed about the picture. Great job Sydney!
-Ivorie F-C-HHS