Monday, January 27, 2014

Jackson W- Alabama Theater

The picture I chose was a picture I took downtown at the Alabama Theater.  I really liked this picture because of the colors in the sign and also how blue the sky was.  I increased the brightness and saturation to really bring out the colors in the sign.  I added the poster edges effect just to add a little something to the picture.  The day I went to take this Kimberly and Chris were getting married so thats why it says Congrats to them.  My favorite part is probably the american flag in the back ground.  I took this on a Friday around the afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice shot! The sharp focus on the letters makes the picture. I love how you intensified all the colors to really make them pop. Great job!
Alex F-HHS

Anonymous said...

This looks exactly like my picture. It is very good. Good job. I like the blue sky in the background. I don't see an American Flag in the background though.

Brooke F- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a good picture! The sign is a cool placement and I love the building in the background! The building is awesome on the right side as well. I wish you could have adjusted your angle to get a make it a little darker, but still really good picture!
Mary Kate B- HHS