Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Zoey M- Skyrise


I chose skyrise because it sounds pretty. I just picked some random name that sounds nice but also fits the image. I took this with an Olympus SP-720UZ. This was taken in my aunt’s backyard sometime in April 2024. This one I probably did the most to. This is my favorite because of the colors in it and the way it turned out. I did the best on this one. The lighting outside was so beautiful and it really helped with the image. It made it easy to make the trees dark  but also the sky very visible. The light leaks being towards one side of the image makes it look so good. I also like how the tall trees have shorter trees besides them.  I did a lot of editing, some of which I don’t remember. I know I did a lot to it but I’m not sure if I remember everything I did. I was just doing stuff and seeing if it looked good. I do know that I used Nik Collection 6 Color Efex and decreased the contrast. I also used light leaks from Nik Collection 6 Analog. I lowered the contrast to give it that silhouette look. I wanted to use a filter from the color nik collection that would give the sky a rosy like hue. Just because I like pink and I thought it would look pretty. I added the light leaks because I wanted to do something extra that would make the image look good. I enjoyed this assignment both taking pictures of nature and editing. I love nature even though I don’t go outside often. It's so beautiful. So editing and taking pictures of nature was very enjoyable. Sometimes I didn’t know how to improve a photo or what to do with it. However, I learned when this happens just do stuff and see what happens. It would be better if I got a clearer shot.




 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how clear the overall shot is and how beautiful it looks. I also like how the trees are silhouetted so it overall completes the image. I don't have any criticisms for this image. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Zoey lol, i aint readin all that. GREAT photo though!

Anonymous said...

Zoey! I am also not reading all of that! However, this is a great beautiful photo<3 good job!