Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Ella H- Bird in Paradise


 The name of this photograph is “Bird in Paradise.” I took this picture during the zoo field trip on April 24, 2024. I took this picture with my Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D camera. I edited this picture by decreasing the exposure and contrast, as well as increasing the saturation and vibrance. Because this photo is a bit blurry close-up, I increased the sharpness of the photo. I wish that I had a better focus on the bird so that the image came out a little sharper. However, I am pleased with how this photo came out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job with having your main subject in focus. There is no wasted empty space and no important parts have been cut out of the photo so you did a good job with cropping. I love the photo and the way the colors on the bird pop.