Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Tayla S- Glowy Spring

The title of this image is “Glowy Spring.” This photo was taken on September 25, 2023 at my apartment complex. This photo was taken with my Canon camera.  I used Nik Collection to add the glowy effect to the flowers, and I bumped up the contrast and brightness. This photo could have been better if I didn’t cut the yellow flowers on the left side of this photo. This was my favorite edited photo for the Nature Assignment. I am really proud of how it turned out.  


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely Love this photo! The glow on the actual image itself is amazing. I would not change a thing about it. Great Job!!!

- HHS H.P

Anonymous said...

I love this photo so much, but I do think the green leaves at the bottom of the middle flower does kinda steal my attention away, so maybe like removing them would be best but other than that this photo is amazing!!
- HHS M.F