Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Kye W- Summer of 2024

On April 23rd, 2024, during the vibrant summer of that year, this captivating image was captured in the serene ambiance of our school courtyard, overlooking the solemn memorial stone. Using my trusty Canon T7 Rebel Camera, I skillfully framed the scene and then applied my artistic touch during the editing process. I crafted a mesmerizing yellow-green gradient, gracefully transitioning from a radiant yellow at the top to a soft, soothing green at the bottom. To infuse a sense of nostalgia, I adorned the image with vintage filters, evoking the charm of a bygone era preserved in a time capsule.

While the image exudes a nostalgic allure, I envisioned enhancing its appeal by incorporating a touch of natural sunlight, which could have further accentuated the scene's warmth and depth. Nevertheless, this rendition found its purpose as a captivating entry in the second round of the art show, competing admirably in the nature category. As the image continues to resonate with viewers, it serves as a poignant reminder of the beauty and tranquility found within the familiar confines of our school courtyard.


 

No comments: