Wednesday, May 13, 2026
Lilly S- Morning Bush
This image is called morning bush. It was taken on April 22, 2026 in my front yard with my IPhone. I edited it by turning up the saturation and turning down the lighting. I also made some changes to the exposure and brilliance. I think it could have been better if the photo was slightly closer to the leaves emphasizing the morning dew a little more. I had fun with the nature assignment, and this was taken on such a beautiful morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoy this image, I like the color of the leaves and I like how the picture was taken. I would maybe add more of a contrast. Overall it is a really great photo and I like it. - H.H - HHS
I like this photo because of the lighting, the image itself, the droplets of rain left on the leaves are very cool and how the angle is of the image as well is overall good photography work. I love the nature of the photo that you can feel just by looking at it. overall good job on this image and editing it. A.M-HHS
Post a Comment