Friday, May 8, 2026
Isabelle G - Swan Lake
This image is titled ‘Isabelle Gray - Swan Lake.JPG’. It was taken at the Birmingham Zoo on April 16, 2026. I shot it with my Canon 40D. I edited it by increasing the color, decreasing the lighting, increasing the hue, increasing the saturation, and increasing the luminance. It could be better if I had tried focusing more on the swan. I love this photo because it feels very whimsical to me and makes me think of the artist Monet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this photo is very cool I like. detailed shot of the swan on the lake. I also like the editing you used on this photo making the entire picture look very smooth.
I really love how the image looks like and its overall effected and the editing looks like its natural and i would agree focusing on the swan would of looked good to but an amazing picture you took.- HAB HHS
Post a Comment