This image is titled “Rainbow Reach”. It was taken at the Birmingham Zoo on April 16th. I took this photo on myCanon EOS Rebel T7. I brightened up the bird to bring out the vibrant colors on the bird because it was a little darker before. Although, maybe I still could have brightened it a bit more. The zoo was so fun and I wish I could go again.
Wednesday, May 13, 2026
Kendal R- Rainbow Reach
This image is titled “Rainbow Reach”. It was taken at the Birmingham Zoo on April 16th. I took this photo on myCanon EOS Rebel T7. I brightened up the bird to bring out the vibrant colors on the bird because it was a little darker before. Although, maybe I still could have brightened it a bit more. The zoo was so fun and I wish I could go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
this picture is amazing. i love the colors of the bird and the fact that its eating whatever the person is feeding him. i love the editing and the colors of the background, i just like the picture in general.
This picture is nice and i hope the bird gets all the wayer he needs and is very hydrated. Im glad he didnt peck your hand and bite your finger off. pretty dope so keep it up›
This is such agreat photo and really shoes how much the bird is loving the food, I really like the vibrant colors. I wish it was more of a head on photo I don't like the blurred fence behind itSSsSS
I love this photo!! You did a great job at keeping the bird in focus and at the center! I also really like the coloring of the bird and the green trees/leaves in the background. They compliment each other very well. I'm happy when I see this picture because the bird is so cute, and looks happy to be having that juice in the cup. Overall, amazing photo! LFS- HHS
Post a Comment