Wednesday, May 13, 2026
Aubrey M- Still as an Elephant
The title of this image is Still as an Elephant, It was taken during our 2026 Zoo field trip with my Nikon camera. I edited it in a camera raw filter, and turned down the exposure and turned up the contrast, de-haze, and clarity, as well as the sharpening tool. I'm not sure how it could be better but I’m happy with how it came out. So when I took this the elephant was spraying itself with muddy water and I tried to capture that in this image. Unfortunately it didnt show up very well in the photograph so I created a new layer and used the splatter brush and added the “Splatter of mud” myself. I'm happy it turned out the way it did. My best friend really liked Elephants so I migh have this printed out for her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like this photo, I enjoy the way it was taken of the elephant. I think it could of been better if the surrounding was more blurred and focus on the elephant more. I think it is a great picture and I like it. - H.H HHS
I really enjoy this photo, I like the lighting and the angle it was taken at. I wish it was taken a bit lower but overall it is a great photo. I like the neutral colors and I love the big elephant.
I love this photo! I really like the focus on the elephant and the way it takes up the entire frame. I also like how you can see the individual drops of water from the elephant's trunk. CS-HHS
Post a Comment