Welcome to the Hoover High Digital Photo Blog.
Here you can see images and comments by Digital Photo students at Hoover High School. The blog will be updated daily so check back to see whats new.
The title of this image is Nap Time. It was taken at the zoo on the 16th of April, with my camera. I edited it by changing the lighting and coloring. It could be better if it was focused on the animal more.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like this photo. I like the way the picture is angled and how it was taken, I also agree and think that focusing on the animal would have helped. I like the lighting and the coloring in this photo. - H.H HHS
I like the way it looks more colorful and the way it makes the image stand out although its an amazing image i would also agree it could've been more focused or a little bit more closer up being using the lens. - HAB HHS
3 comments:
I like this photo. I like the way the picture is angled and how it was taken, I also agree and think that focusing on the animal would have helped. I like the lighting and the coloring in this photo. - H.H HHS
I like the way it looks more colorful and the way it makes the image stand out although its an amazing image i would also agree it could've been more focused or a little bit more closer up being using the lens. - HAB HHS
i really like this photo.I like how warm and bright the lighting is. AM HHS
Post a Comment