Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Irais B - I.S.M.T.T.T.


 This picture I have named  I.S.M.T.T.T. Stands for a song called “I Sent My Therapist To Therapy” by the artist Alec Benjamin. I took this photo on September 17th in a theater located in Atlanta, Georgia. This artist in general means a lot to me since I've been listening to his music for a while now. I took this picture on my iPhone 14. I lowered the darkness on this photo and cropped it quite a bit. I also messed with the saturation of some of the colors. I wish I would've had a netter quality camera so you could see it in a less blurry setting, but other than that, I think this photo is quite nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! I like the mix of colors in the background and how they blend well together. Next time maybe try to make the contrast a little higher so the silhouettes stick out more. I would also try to dim the lamp some so that it doesn't stick out as much. Lily D-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very pleasant color scheme you've got here and the silhouette as the subject of the image is pretty readable. Although, I do think you could enhance the shadows with better composition as the legs do become a bit cluttered with the other silhouettes of random objects. Also I think your pose in the image(assuming you're the one in the image) should have been more expressive, perhaps a bit more of an arch in your posture to really sell the feeling of distress. Other than that this image is really beautiful and your editing choices were wonderful.