Thursday, October 17, 2024

Branning C - Locked


 The title of my image is Locked. I chose this name because in the picture my friend Joey is locked in and ready to play. This picture was taken here at The Ship last week. The picture was taken with a canon eos rebel. To edit the picture I used a lot of color grade to make the picture seem more alive. I also increased brilliance and shadows to give it a darker appearance. I love the way it came out and wouldnt do much to change it except maybe edit it differently.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love how colorful this photo is and how it captures the variety of hues in the sunset/dusk time of day. I think that the photo is centered very well on your friend; however, I think that the focus of the camera is not very clear on your friend. The whole photo is a bit blurry. I do not think this affects the quality of the photo very much, but it would stand out much more if there was a greater contrast between your subject and the sky.